March 29, 2017, 9:04 AM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: community / Forum

Forum
Welcome! en>fr fr>en
By linh Comments: 179, member since Sat Jun 30, 2007
On Tue Nov 22, 2011 06:24 PM

Please pardon our dust as we construct our studio website.

5 Replies to Welcome!

re: Welcome! en>fr fr>en
By warbreed Comments: 1, member since Wed May 16, 2012
On Wed May 16, 2012 07:58 PM
Hey and just wanna say i love the game Even whit small bugs from time to time, and really Hope you have the option to work on this game,i my self have played eve online since 2004 and got to say this is the most usefull sfi-fi since i fall for eve online.
I could like to see in future examp. A dangerous 2 whit online gameplay ;) and if bugs got removed i would Even pay a monthly feel.

I do aware its new and t herefor i Hope you keep working on this ;)
By cmdwillis Comments: 1, member since Sun Sep 02, 2012
On Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:58 AM
Well Done Guys, I agree with 'WarBreed' on that your first production game (dangerous) is a near perfect blend of the space sci-fi combat/trade modal. but i wouldn't go for an online version as your be competing with EVE, and that way to big to fight. stick with offline play (it fill like EVE offline anyway and that's a good thing) as the monthly fees/ pay to play options burn to big a hole in the wallet. keep it simple, don't overload the systems with to many object like the X series has (too much information OVERLOAD!) and add an online pilot score chart for us to compare each players stats.
By deMangler Comments: 6, member since Sat Sep 29, 2012
On Sat Sep 29, 2012 04:56 PM
Edited by deMangler (1764) on 2012-09-29 11:07:28
Edited by deMangler (1764) on 2012-09-29 11:17:12
Just saying Hi!
Really like Dangerous, I imagine it would be great on a tablet, but I am playing it on a Motorola Defy+. It is pretty amazing that a game this complex is still fun to play on such a small device.
I do find that text is unreadable unless the skybox is set to black, but then I prefer black space anyway.
One of the reasons I left EVE was that all the gratuitous nebulosity was like, FFS... Amongst other reasons.
Is this really all the community? I was kind of expecting a bit more activity, maybe a wiki as well...
Anyway - Hi everyone....
:)

Aha! just found whoisdangerous.com
By johnBarry Comments: 12, member since Sun Apr 14, 2013
On Mon Apr 15, 2013 03:58 AM
thanks for the welcome. This will be an interesting exercise for me. It will be a bit of an education watching this progress
By johnBarry Comments: 12, member since Sun Apr 14, 2013
On Mon Dec 02, 2013 04:56 AM

warbreed wrote:

Hey and just wanna say i love the game Even whit small bugs from time to time, and really Hope you have the option to work on this game,i my self have played eve online since 2004 and got to say this is the most usefull sfi-fi since i fall for eve online.
I could like to see in future examp. A dangerous 2 whit online gameplay ;) and if bugs got removed i would Even pay a monthly feel.

I do aware its new and t herefor i Hope you keep working on this ;)

bugs can be expected in a new venture. The more of us that use it can help the owner see bugs as they emerge and they can deal with them

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page