May 28, 2017, 9:53 PM : Please sign in or register for a free account. Get information about membership.
Who's chatting now:
Forum: community / Forum

Forum
ipda2 woes en>fr fr>en
By militantm1nd Comments: 3, member since Tue Jan 17, 2012
On Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:11 PM

While I LOVE the game, I have a TON of really annoying bugs.
I am playing on a iPad2 64gb WiFi, latest iOS 5.0.1

First it doesn't look so good; the fancy shader option seems to do nothing. The space light option is super glitchy and most shadows display wrong. The warp animation usually doesn't make a complete tunnel and tears alot. The ships do not share the same bright colors or clean lines that your images for the game do show. I also d/led the demo for the mac to see what your best video settings looked like and it looks great.

Also there is alot of text overlap, both in the stations and out in space. I have problems reading white text in space when it constantly blends into the background- any chance I could select my own text size and COLOR gradient for the text? Too, when you enter a new system (and it tells you a little tidbit of info) a huge grey window with three lines used at the top and a waste of enormous screen space everywhere else; appears taking over the screen with no way of looking around it or getting it out of/off my screen faster- like a quick close button for example would help.

Otherwise I actually played your game for 9 hours straight yesterday. It's awesome.

Best wishes!

Jimmy
[ militantm1nd : // patientzero ]
Singer . Song Writer . Super Producer

4 Replies to ipda2 woes

re: ipda2 woes en>fr fr>en
By D4rkwolf Comments: 1, member since Tue Mar 13, 2012
On Tue Mar 13, 2012 02:48 PM
I played around with the lite version, and I'm buying full version today, one question. How do I get my transport to fly a mining route? I plan it's route but it only stays docked, also I can't use fancy shaders or the lights, cause it messes up the ship textures
By johnBarry Comments: 13, member since Sun Apr 14, 2013
On Mon Apr 15, 2013 03:07 AM
this is going to be very interesting indeed
On Sun Dec 15, 2013 03:51 AM
D4rkwolf wrote:

I played around with the lite version, and I'm buying full version today, one question. How do I get my transport to fly a mining route? I plan it's route but it only stays docked, also I can't use fancy shaders or the lights, cause it messes up the ship textures

not much activity
On Sun Dec 11, 2016 07:34 AM
just returning to see what's happening

ReplySendWatch

. . . Return to Top of Page